Thursday, August 23, 2012

So The Scanner...

Yes it deserves to be capitalized, it has become an entity of of great villiany in my life. That is to say it is still having problems. I know how to fix it, thankfully, but in the end I have decided that I 'm going to wait on posting the actual designs I did, and instead post those all together at the end.

So for my next board I was able to find pictures from an actual chemistry themed wedding, which I know will tickle my friend's fancy (she loves chemistry - her dream kitchen would be a chemistry lab). On my end this should be interesting because it has no actual dresses as reference. I have a few details in mind from some dresses, but nothing substantial. So here we go:

I personally am a big fan of the candy table with all the periodic elements as labels. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment