Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Me MIA?

Yeah that happens a lot doesn't it. Whatever, I'm here now. By the way, so is fall. It was like the weather decided it wasn't going to gradually change with the seasons, but instead did a strange cartoon bit of going straight from one to the next. Next thing you know all the changing leaves will just drop off in a heap. Just like that. Oh well. I'm excited for the cooler weather, lord only knows my wardrobe tends to be more tailored to it.

But enough about the amazingness that is fall, you all want pictures and inspiration boards. So today I give you STEAMPUNK:

I don't know what it is that makes it so right for fall, but it might have something to do with the rustic nostalgia that is attached to it.

Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment