Friday, October 5, 2012

Chugging Along

I can promise you that I will never get myself on a permanent schedule. It is what it is, but at least I won't lie and say "I'll be better" or "I promise I will always post on...", so I think I deserve some credit for that. And in that vein I sit before my computer at five till eleven on Friday night drinking a glass of red wine and presenting you with an inspiration board.

It's bright, it's frilly, it's the circus! Fantastic timing since I've been looking at a bunch of House of Worth gowns from the late 1800's to the early 1900's and they have the same kind of whimsical feeling to them. Also, every time I look at this board I remember that the bride wants to put the groom in tails and then I think of is the ring leader. BRILLIANT!

No comments:

Post a Comment